D. Walker:

Educator blog: thoughts on publishing class work

"I really like the idea of 'self-publishing' as a writing/literature class experience. I just read someone who coigned the term, and I haven't given it a lot of thought, but it seems to get at what I think I want from weblogs. Without having used weblogs in the classroom yet, I have this feeling that they will facilitate more 'immersion' in the writing process. How will students feel about this publishing? It will certainly make the publishing part of the writing process more real. Publishing to date has been little more than sharing with a writing group or the whole class (which is not insignificant), but it has not facilitated the interaction about writing that I hope for."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Design in the age of Generative AI

Using recorded Skype conversations as assessment tools

Digital Literacy - Gavin Dudeney